The Tehachapi Valley Recreation & Park District may soon invite residents to public workshops to define improvements at Philip Marx Central Park, Meadowbrook Park, West Park and a possible community center in Sand Canyon. This will assist the district in applying for new state funding.
- Adidas Yeezy Boost Mauve UK 12.5
- Brandnew Dune Buffie Coral Fabric Lace Sweetheart Court shoes Size 5 UK 38 EU
- Derby pour Homme GEOX U BOX F, color bluee
- Georgia Men's Carbo Tec Waterproof Pull On Brown Red Boots GB00221
- Lane Women's Cahoots Buckle Strap Booties - Snip Toe - LB0393A
- Massimo Dutti Women White tumbled leather plimsolls 6899 321 001
- New Clarks Mens SENNER PLACE DARK BROWN LEATHER UK 8.5
- NIKE AIR JORDAN VII 7 RETRO PREMIO BIN 23 WHITE RED BLACK YELLOW 436206-101 10.5
- PLEASER XTREME-802 Extrem Plateau Pantolette Transparent Tabledance Poledance ..
- Schutz Zuquiele Women's Sandals Cor306 New Tan
- Ted Baker Mens shoes Uk 10 Euro 44
The Kern County Board of Supervisors unanimously voted to increase entry-level sheriff's deputy pay by 18.5 percent at a meeting Tuesday in an attempt to stop deputies from leaving the Sheriff’s Office at high rates.
Our Tehachapi branch of the Kern County Library has been putting on additional programs with events for children, teens and adults. These include: storytime for preschoolers, various teen fandom events, book clubs for adults and teens, painting events, and 3D printing workshops. All of these…
District 3 of the California State Old Time Fiddlers Association will hold its 10th Annual Amateur Old Time Fiddle Contest on Saturday, March 23, at Christian Life Assembly Church, 920 W. Valley Blvd. in Tehachapi. Registration for contestants will open at 8 a.m., and the actual contest will…
Spring is just around the corner, and the Summit Singers are preparing to celebrate this most beautiful season of the year with you. Their Spring Concert will be held Saturday, May 11, at the First Baptist Church on Curry Street. We hope you’ve already marked your calendar for this event, as…
Encompassing more than 275 square miles with a population of more than 36,880 people according to the 2010 census, the Greater Tehachapi area includes the City of Tehachapi as well as a number of unincorporated communities and areas within the 93561 ZIP code.
People from all over California are moving to Tehachapi in search of a small-town feel, a high standard of living and the opportunity to live in "The Land of Four Seasons." The community welcomes visitors to stop and take a tour around downtown, enjoy the varied restaurants, stay for the fam…
AILA shoes Silver 36 AULA 519162 nhpxfc3020-Women's Heels
|Condition:||Used : |
An item that has been previously worn. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions– opens in a new window or tab
|Seller notes:||“Item which there is little feeling of wearing, and is not worried about a dirt and damage”|
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||55||Color:||Silver|
|UPC:||Does not apply|
The Tehachapi Visitor Center made its downtown debut two years ago, but the enthusiasm of its volunteers parallels the first day it opened.